Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: REALIZATION MANAGER
Management of the service QA/QC with the following tasks:
· Management of QA/QC service and personnel
· Responsible of the Commissioning works for new facilities in coordination with the Service of Realization
· Management of preparation of technical documentation and final dossiers to be submitted.
· Management of technical documentation and specifications provided by Contractor.
· Responsible of getting the ARH approvals of the dossiers and solving any question from authorities to get the “Mise en Gas”
· Management and supervision of the required test for ARH approval (test package, line checking, punch list, re-instatement).
· Revision and approval of drawings and ISO prepared by other departments
· Control of the material (stock, requirements, etc..)
· Assistance for solving problems of engineering and interface between different disciplines during construction with the assistance of TECH department.
· Approbation of procedures & specifications.
· Supervise & Monitoring of welding process and pipeline construction including cathodic protection.
· Management of technical queries, reviews, and any deviation of project.
· Approval of AS-BUILT drawings and red marking.
· Ensure construction work in accordance quality requirements and in compliance with related technical specifications, drawings, and procedures
· Verification of design and quality of the Civil works for new drilling platforms.
· HSE knowledge
· Experience more than 10 years in oil and gas.
· Experience in Construction of Pipelines, wellheads and gathering systems
· Driving license B
· Fluent in English and French
· Ability to work in teams.
· Capacity of working with people from different countries.
· Knowledge of Algerian standards and ARH procedures and requirements.
· Civil and mechanical knowledge of the works
· Have and strong HSE and incident free safety culture.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.