Tasks to be assigned to the Technicians, but not limited to:
– Implementation of Operator’s HSE rules and procedures.
– Monitor and Operate wellhead equipment and associated utility systems on daily basis in start-up, operations and maintenance and identify eventual anomalies.
– Actively participate in well intervention (Slickline, Coiled Tubing, Well testing, ….)
– Monitoring and surveillance of Corrosion Inhibitor skid.
– Collect samples from wells, Manifolds and CPF.
– Prepare and communicate activity reports, daily parameters report to Wells Supervisor.
– Follow the client's HSE rules & procedures.
– Gas Well Flaring.
– Support DEP team to carry out daily activities.
§ Qualified (Bac + 3 minimum in Production, Drilling, Mechanic, Instrumentation,
§ Experienced as Technicians or similar positions, with minimum experience of 05 years in oil and Gas Fields.
§ Ability to drive with a Valid Driving License Category B.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Maintenance Electrical Engineer manage and implement Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) activities of electrical equipment in ERP (CMMS) in alignment with Regulation (APE), Standard, Procedure, Guideline and Manual.
Nous recrutons un Technicien de Maintenance Eolienne impliqué dans les énergies renouvelables et au développement durable avec une expérience professionnelle minimum d’un ans en maintenance corrective ou préventive sur machine.