· Be responsible for controlling and coordinating safety activities across the Company’s portfolio of sites, up to and including 400kV voltage level. This will include preparation and approval of switching schedules, and the instruction and confirmation of safety precautions to achieve safety from the system.
· Support the Operations Manager and Operations Director in the day-to-day operations of the business, aiding in the management of company resources and logistics to ensure that the operational demands of the business are met.
· Be responsible for ensuring that the processes, systems and Equipment required to service the control room are fit for purpose. Where update or changes are need the Control Engineer will manage these and present business cases as required.
· The Control Engineer will have a Management Responsibility for the 24/7 Surveillance Team,
· Support the out-of-hours standby Rota as required and participate on a shift rota which will include the requirement to work on certain weekends.
The Control Engineer will have responsibilities in the following 4 areas.
· Supports the Company through developing and maintaining a strong relationship with Clients and ensuring that the highest quality service is delivered, while managing customer expectations and seeking improvements with the use of customer feedback.
· Ensure customer interfaces are managed effectively and in a manner that promotes the best interests of the Company at all times.
· Aiding the management of resources and logistics to meet the day to day field operational requirements of the business across the portfolio.
· Assist with the development of project specific planning and management.
· Supporting the Operations Manager and Finance in capturing and communicating required information to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
· Operating with a proactive approach to identify to the Company possible variations to existing contracts and/or new opportunities.
Primary target and KPI's:
Desirable qualification, experience and profile:
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Plays a primary role and expertise on Operational and Process Safety to client’s Production and Project Development units. Oversees the effective and consistent implementation of Operational and Process Safety policies, objectives, management systems and associated deliverables in all Client Portfolio as well as HSE Management Systems in Exploration and Project Development activities. Develops and recommends, plans, programs and procedures that will ensure control of potential major health and safety hazards associated with Production and Project Development. Collaborates with client, JVs and Corporate in business risk management, asset integrity management, Functional Safety and other specific projects related to his/her discipline. Guides and coaches the HSE&S Development Teams in Algeria and LATAM.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.