SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
– The Senior Subsea Controls Engineer major role focus on providing daily subsea controls support for ongoing subsea production operations for fields which are currently on stream, and interface with subsea major capital project teams during all phases of their project. The incumbent will also be required to progress equipment modification and upgrade projects.
– To participate on elaboration of technical solutions for Subsea development Projects and Subsea repair and to prepare or participate to the preparation of Scope Of Work accordingly.
This SERVICE requires liaison:
– Internal: DT/SUB & B17& B32.
– External: Head Quarters, All Contractors and suppliers, and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
– Participate in the preparation of HIRA, HAZID & HAZOP required for all subsea operations.
– Ensure application of 12 Golden Rules on all Subsea operations
– To show exemplarity and professionalism in the respect of HSE rules. To report anomalies.
– To keep updated HSE training certificates related to discipline activities and site visits (Medical Certificate, BST and HUET).
– SUBSEA OPERATIONS
– Responsible for integrity and reliability of subsea controls permanently installed equipment
(including umbilical’s), spares and data acquisition tools
– Topsides control interface on all planned and curative maintenance activities.
– Oversee site acceptance tests of new project or repaired subsea controls equipment and
commissioning as feasible as possible
– Follow up of subsea controls equipment repair, data tool, tools and their management
– Technical Support for new projects e.g. PBF (operational REX, assistance to install./comm./ start-up).
– ENGINEERING STUDIES
– Lead the engineering studies from the FO/subsea department side related to modification or
improvement of existing subsea controls facilities/equipment
– Initiate and propose improvement solutions to address the operational issues for the entire subsea control system aspects.
– Initiate Mid life upgrade studies of the subsea control systems due to the rapid development in this technical area.
– Be part of the obsolescense management of subsea control system equipment program
– Prepare operational REX to new projects
BUDGET & TEAM MANAGEMENT:
– Contribute to IB and PDC preparation
– Coordinate the subsea support activities with a team of junior engineers.
– ASSISTANCE TO FPSO
– Technical support for sites as required
– Support the Department training pathway – will be required to train and mentor Angolan Junior Subsea Control System engineers
Context and environment:
– Rotational, onshore position based at TotalEnergies E&P Angola office in Luanda.
– Regular sites and yard visits
– Heavy workload to be anticipated due to increase of brown subsea activities
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE:
– Education : Electromechanical or Mechatronics Engineering degree.
– Experience: > 10 year experience subsea control system and/or ICS with a deep-water operator.
– Qualities : Technical mind, heavy work-load capacity, autonomy and organization. Ability to
synthesize problems and tackle them quickly
– Fluent in English, knowledge of French and Portuguese will be appreciated.
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
The Integrated Engineering Manager is responsible for the Engineering design, procurement of equipment and materials in line with the specifications, compliance with the Integrated Basis of Design, interface management with construction to ensure build and installation programme is aligned with the engineering process, and that all Engineering work is completed in compliance with appropriate industry standards, best practices, corporate and legislative requirements.