You will get the opportunity to work as a Senior Supply Chain Engineer for Offshore floating wind market by:
- Develop and become as an expert on Power Cable Category for Floating winds project
- Sourcing activities of complex “engineered” materials and services
- Setting up Contract for Procurement
- Creating an internal Network with region to capitalise the experience
- Coordinate with others internal discipline (technical, quality, contract, HSE)
- Fostering relationship with Key suppliers
- Contribute to clear and high-quality presentations and reports
You will be globally responsible and accountable for the Power Cable Category by providing final delivery as per the requirements of the Project or Tender: with competitive solution (price, schedule), assessing quality, contractual and HSE risks, securing access to plant with achievable solution for the Project
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering or Business), minimum 5 to 7 years of experience
- Technical awareness of Electrical Power & Distribution system or in contract management would be a plus
- Strong team player with effective communication and relationship skills
- Understanding of the technical consequences of a business decision as well as the business consequences of a technical decision.
- “Cost saving” oriented, and capable of challenging requests.
- Ability to understand complex subject
- Demonstrate good communication skills / verbal and written communication skills in English