Position: Senior Materials Management Specialist
Reporting to: LOGISTICS & WAREHOUSE MANAGER D. SUPPLY CHAIN E&P
Organization: D. SUPPLY CHAIN E&P
• Educational Level: University or higher
• A bachelor’s degree in mechanical/Industrial or equivalent.
• High knowledge in E&P processes
• Familiar with Supply Chain Excellence tactics
• Strong knowledge about Maintenance and Warehouse processes in Oil & Gas industry
• Knowledgeable with international standards, petroleum/Gas plant materials and equipment.
• Good knowledge for asset management and maintenance strategy and program.
• Good knowledge for processing procurement of material (SCM Process)
• Min 20 years of experience in senior roles of Supply Chain Management / Warehouse / Inventory in Oil & Gas industry.
• Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control of spare parts for mechanical Electrical / Instrument equipment, in Oil & Gas.
• Experience with reporting to top management.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English/Spanish (fluent).
• Good knowledge about equipment, spare parts/materials mechanical standards (ASTM, ASMI, ANSI, etc.)
• IT literate in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Teams, Project and Outlook and ERP Systems.
• Good Knowledge in SAP or similar ERP.
• Good communication and coordination skills.
• Control and manage all aspects of material flow and to maintain control and accuracy over inventories including all requisitions, allocations, transactions, planning, cost, cycle count, warehousing, goods receipt and goods issuing functions.
• Control key performance indicators to monitor warehouse performance in terms of safety, quality and productivity.
• Provide support in methods to improve Material Master records, and supporting end users.
• Coordinates all material and equipment related activities from receiving to turn over including shipping/receipt, loading and unloading, tagging, identification, traceability, storage and control, safety, inventory management, warehousing and issuing.
• To solve non-conformances and issues related to stock management.
• Ability to Interpret customer needs and assesses requirements.
• Must have the ability and experience to set day-to-day direction for employees to support business objectives.
• Must be able to resolves routine problems using defined processes and own experience.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
We are urgently looking for a Facilities and Construction Contracts Analyst for an upstream oil and gas project based in Spain.
The Facilities and Construction Contracts Analyst will be responsible of contract strategies and negotiations in Spanish language.