· Understanding of drilling and completions operations.
· Demonstrate deep knowledge of tenders management and negotiations.
· Fluent in English and Spanish.
Reports to: D&C Supply Chain Lead, based in Madrid.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create contract strategies and call for bid packages.
· Evaluate bids and issue the bid award recommendation for the client, partners and Local Authorities.
· Lead contracts negotiations (balancing technical, commercial, legal and risk considerations).
· Analyze and check the cost effectiveness of the contracts and create savings.
· Apply the Supply Chain, Contract Holder, HSE Management fundamentals within the Project Contracts Strategy.
· Effective follow up claims, contract management and change orders.
· Effective documentation/filing system.
· Manage Reporting Data Information System.
· Manage and executing the developed procedures in an effective and efficient way, giving due consideration to the continuous changing requirements and time-planning from the customers.
· Compliance with Repsol (Corporate) procedures, Joint Venture and Local procedures.
· Establish an effective relationship within D&C Team and Madrid Technical Departments.
· Ability to work in several projects simultaneously.
Education / Qualifications:
· Degree in an appropriate discipline (BSC – Engineering or Business Management).
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams).
Experience & knowledge:
· A minimum of 3 years of recent experience in Contract Management in a leading (best practice performer) Oil Companies with focus on Drilling /Exploration operations.
· Proven track record of dealing with complex contracts, demonstrating knowledge of contractual, financial, commercial and technical matters.
· Excellent written and oral command of the English language. Ability to communicate in Spanish.
Required behaviours & skills:
· Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times.
· Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines, across different countries and different timelines.
· Highly focussed on negotiations.
· Ability to work in a stressful and difficult environment.
· Highly organised with good data management skills
· Can communicate with clarity (even through online tools), confidence and maintains a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
· Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
· Must behave in a professional manner at all times in order to uphold the reputation of the company.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
We are urgently looking for a Facilities and Construction Contracts Analyst for an upstream oil and gas project based in Spain.
The Facilities and Construction Contracts Analyst will be responsible of contract strategies and negotiations in Spanish language.