· Provide Process and Development Engineering guidance and input at Opportunity Framing and kick-off meetings to ensure technical activities are identified and planned accordingly
· To ensure integration of technical functions takes place during early project definition stages to deliver concepts that are aligned with subsurface, project execution and operations needs
· To work with Commercial and other non-technical functions to deliver Project scope which maximises business value and to ensure technical work is focused on areas that make maximum impact or present significant risk to the success of the project.
· To provide Process Engineering leadership and be Technical Authority for all projects across the full project maturation cycle
· To provide professional coaching and guidance to more junior Engineers – this will include checking of kay activities and deliverables
· To manage external Contractors and Consultants to manage workscopes associated with the early stage project delivery and ensure quality and timelines of output is achieved
· Across all projects, to ensure work is completed in accordance with recognised industry practices and standards, and provide guidance to Project teams on all Process Engineering related issues
· To act as Independent Process Engineer for HAZOPs, HAZIDs, Design Reviews, Operability Assessments, Troubleshooting activities etc…
Stakeholder Management :
· Key member of an upstream Engineering Community and responsible for focused Process Engineering guidance, support and leadership across the Asset portfolio. This includes delivering effective reporting across all stakeholder groups, from Exploration to Operations and Commercial to Assurance & Risk.
· Preferably University degree in Chemical Engineering and some Project Engineering or Management experience in a complex technical environment
· Extensive Facilities and/or Process Engineering experience on Projects or Assets with an E&P Operator or Upstream Consultancy or Contracting organisation is essential
· External accreditation through a recognised professional institution e.g. The Institution of Chemical Engineers, would be preferred.
Skills & Experience:
·Broad experience of Process Engineering issues across onshore and offshore environments, including specific knowledge of flow assurance, design and operational aspects of all main upstream process and utilities systems, Process Safety Study leadership, Fluids Chemistry and Reservoir & Well Engineering issues which affect Process Design and Operations
·Extensive experience with Subsurface disciplines especially during early project definition stages to ensure concept development activities are aligned with subsurface uncertainties and risk
·Experience as a Technical Authority within a Contractor or Operator environment
·Process/Facilities Standards, legislation knowledge and experience
·Understanding and Experience in pre-FID project delivery and demonstrable ability to deliver process engineering input and guidance relevant to the project stage
·Leadership of early stage studies with third party contractors and guidance to Project Teams during Execute stage on Process and Facilities Engineering workscopes
·Experience of Stakeholder Management including Partner and Regulator engagement
·Familiar and experienced in Project Management Processes especially Risk Management, Operations Interface Management and HSE Delivery
·Knowledge of oil field operations, including Commissioning and Start-up
·Minimum 15 years of experience in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry
Attributes & Behaviours:
·Has ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
·Communicates clearly and effectively to stakeholders at all levels and backgrounds, technical and non-technical
·Can work collaboratively and under minimal supervision
·Takes ownership of the work performed
·Identifies different way of working to drive efficiency improvements
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).