To deliver/prepare in the system reports, checking that the information delivered is correct in order to send to the boss/superior, who will use the result/information to area analysis.
Example measure criteria: quality of the reports, and to deliver in time and with high quality.
Support the E&P business in all the matters and functions related to the office management and administrative support, in direct contact with the other Functions that provide support to the Business Unit.
Office Management & maintenance:
Manage of the office:
• Control and organize, in coordination with contractors, the correct maintenance of the office (pantry, air conditioner, connections, scan and photocopier, etc.).
• Keep updated all the regulations regarding the office and share them with the staff in order to maintain and comply with all the guidelines (pantry, meals at the office, how to leave the office, scan and photocopier, etc.)
• Provide the HHB Tower and office access cards for employees and arrange the visitor’s access.
• Parking slots;
• Prepare the office desks (in direct contact with IT), for the new joiners or new distribution of the office.
• Maintain the office documents and get done all the renewals and negotiations, as an example, but not limited to: chamber of commerce registration, tenancy contract, others.
• Prepare and control of the budget for the office.
Events & Visitors:
• Logistical support for events under the company's sponsor and for visitors, including Senior Management.
• Support obtaining visas for visitors travelling to Suriname.
Ministries / Public Entities / Partners:
• Facilitator in the management of transactional issues with different Public Entities.
• Relationship with the owners of the offices, in coordination with the General Manager, to support the Cepsa office.
• Support with the different Inspections that can arise in the company office.
• Provide support to the Corporate Areas of Legal Insurances or others, to obtain all the documents required locally.
• Control and follow up of the invoices of the different providers (cleaning services, pantry supplies, photocopy maintenance, office supplies, IT services, office alarms revisions, etc).
• Support all the areas with different admin activities.
Visas & Immigration Support:
• In and when the company expats are assigned to the Paramaribo office
• Maintain the news on the visa processes update and inform the HR department.
Travels & Accommodation
• Supervise and control that the travel procedure is followed up, following client procedure (PR 010).
• Solve any incident that can arise with the travel agencies.
• Support the employees with any travel issues.
• Control and follow up of the invoices.
• Support with the temporary accommodation for the new assignees that are mobilized to Paramaribo, according to HR instruction and the Company agreements.
• Request to Procurement Department new agreements if required.
Lease Plan/Renting under the company.
• Request of the service, once it is informed by HR.
• Control of the invoices and the individual contracts.
• Solve any issue that can arise with the provider and the employee.
From the specific function of the position, to describe a maximum of 5 impact magnitudes relevant to the performance of the position (for example: clients, purchases, sales, production, assets, countries, products, invoicing and volume, etc.)
1. General Services & Office Maintenance for the company EP Suriname Business.
2. Support other areas regarding the Public Entities and different providers.
3. Manage local interactions with public entities for all visas and permits required for the employees visiting or residing in the country.
4. Manage accommodation and travel logistics for all personnel travelling to and from Suriname.
5. Assist the Country General Manager and all corporate areas in maintaining the company Suriname branche in good standing in compliance with all local regulations
To define what internal relationships (in the company ) and external (out of the company) relationships are relevant during the performance of the position and with what unit or department.
• Degree and area focus: Labor relationships, HR degrees, Administration,
• Languages: english, arabic and dutch
• Other knowledges necessary for the position: Knowledge of the country, processes, Ministries and Authorities.
• Experience type and time: > 10 years of experience
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to company executives, ensuring the smooth operation of their daily activities. Your responsibilities will include managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling confidential information, and assisting in various tasks to enhance the executive’s effectiveness and productivity. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, discretion, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Negotiating and managing framework contracts, tenders and other purchases of goods and services in the fieldº of Exploration and Production; from the analysis of the base of current and potential suppliers or at the request of the business areas of its scope (Production, Development…), with the aim of achieving the best purchasing conditions in quality, time, and costs, ensuring optimal support for the viability and continuity of the business/operations.