• The Engineering Manager will act as interface between wells, subsurface and operations teams and will be accountable of the integration of all the technical aspects into the Basis of Design.
• The Engineering Manager shall guarantee the appropriate application of Industry Standards, resolution of non-compliance issues, design verification through independent third-party review, identification of Critical Safety Elements and implementation of appropriate performance testing regime, HAZOP, HAZID, ENVID activities and close-out.
• The Engineering Manager shall ensure the engineering design supports an efficient Commissioning Plan, that appropriate isolations, test points, sample locations are in place.
• The Engineering Manager shall lead a team of discipline engineers, and will work closely with HSE, Quality, Subsurface, Commercial and Operational functions throughout the project.
• The Engineering Manager shall manage processes to deliver, monitor and review engineering outputs to support the programmed schedule, budget, safety, environmental and quality requirements. The Engineering Manager will need to work with Operations to develop Performance Acceptance Criteria, and close-out of all Engineering activities prior to Operations handover.
• The Engineering Manager shall introduce and manage two key processes – MoC and Interface Register to ensure the overall design of the system meets the performance objectives for the system, that technical queries from other key project stakeholders and suppliers are addressed, and that appropriate control of cost and schedule is exercised through the Execution Stage of the project.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).