Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: CDS Instrumentation
The Instrument and Telecommunications Engineer will be responsible for all aspects related to Senior Commissioning Engineer (Telecom – Instrumentation – Process Control)
1. Scheduling and coordinating Instrument work to tight deadlines
2. Validate that equipment works to its specification
3. Create and carry out pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up test procedures
4. General Troubleshooting of Instrument and Telecom systems
5. Supervising engineering and technical staff
6. Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
7. Manage Project documentation and understand Scope of Work related to his discipline.
8. Review and preparation of method statements, procedures and routines where required.
9. Reports on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends solutions.
10. Monitor and assist in Vendor activities as required.
11. Look for Instrument and Telecommunications design opportunities, proposing
improvements including advice about operational procedures from instrumentation telecom
and process control point of view.
12. Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
• Working with a diverse range of contractors and vendors both within and outside Algeria
• Working in a multicultural project team
• To lead technical teams
· English: Fluent
· French: Fluent
· Arabic is highly considered
· Good communication and negotiating skills, ability to work in multicultural teams.
· At least 8 years working in instrumentation maintenance
· At least 2 years leading teams.
· University degree in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.