Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in coordinating and ensuring a sound liaison between the multidisciplinary works of DT/SUB and the different vessels managed by DT/SUB. The FSV Superintendent has the overall responsibility for safety, health and environment for FSV performances, for liaison with all the Company entities involved in the works performed by the FSV, for marine activities, logistics, work program, work preparation, and reporting, associated with the project offshore.
Technical activities Services:
– Implements of COMPANY’S policies and rules within the different contractor’s team at work and particularly the COMPANY’S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
– HSE Activities:
– Issue the FSV planning to the other departments in the subsidiary. Ensure that all priorities and operational constraints are taken in account and in accordance with client requirements. This planning is made on a specific software common for the entire subsidiary.
– Participate to the weekly coordination meetings
– Assisted by the Vessel’s Offshore Manager, lead all operational activities mainly based on sub-sea interventions performed by ROV, including deck preparations, heavy lifting and vessel deployment.
– Coordinate the different corporations involved in the achievement of the sub-sea works. ie, Marine, ROV, Survey, SPS technicians and Inspection as well as any other specialists required for specific intervention. Manage Company personnel on board vessels, ensure team spirit, cohesion, and complete understanding of the role of each individual offshore. Liaise with Contractors with regards to the latter.
– Organize the logistics of the vessels in coordination with the onshore base and the field logistical support.
– Ensure that all operational activities undertaken comply with relevant Company directives and are in accordance with safety rules, safety memos and operational manuals.
– Ensure that the implementation of health, environment and safety policy is undertaken by all
subcontractors on board the vessel.
– Guarantee good performance of the activities in compliance with the operational procedures and project documentation approved by Company.
– Verify that the services performed by the contractors comply with the terms and conditions set out in the contracts.
– Check and approve Company and contractors supplied equipment necessary for the execution of the works.
– Control and approve procedures and task plans in consultation with all involved.
– Control report and feed-back dossier to document the works concluded. Ensure the continuous operational feedback from the vessels.
– Report anomalies, near misses, incident, dangerous occurrences and other information to the Safety Department.
– Liaise with vessel owners for all contractual matters. Daily management of the vessels contracts.
Attend the weekly meetings with vessel owners, issue and follow-up the minutes of meeting.
– Maintain records of progress and supply status information to planning coordinator.
– Interface with all specific queries from Company specialists. Main matters of concern are Safety, QA, Survey, ROV, Marine and Subsea (manned or unmanned) operations.
Communication activities Services:
– DT/SUB Division
– Collaborate onshore with Construction Dpt, Drilling Dpt, Subsea exploitation, FPSO and Project
– Liaise with Company specialists
Quality feature of the SERVICE;
– At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as OCM on a construction vessel or marine superintendent. Ideally, the profile will have several years of experience in Project Management experience
– If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum
operational experience may be reduced to 5 years.
– Capability to understand contractual matters.
– English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
– Work in rotational periods (4 weeks on 4 weeks off with a 2 days handover period).
– Be available 24/7 to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
– BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.