Contract Duration: 06 Months
Department: Drilling, Completion and Well Servicing
Reports: Well Operation Manager
To ensure that the well construction and associated plans and programmes are developed and implemented in the most efficient, safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner, taking
fully into account all Company and Legislative requirements and regulations.
To supervise the onshore/offshore company staff and assist them in implementing the above during the operations.
To co-ordinate the planning cycle of ONSHORE/OFFSHORE well construction activities through utilisation of the assigned company staff.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder report to the head of Well Construction and will be directly responsible and accountable for the following:
· To ensure that the installation under his control operates safely and efficiently, and in accordance with the approved company requirements, programmes and Regulatory requirements.
· To ensure that ONSHORE /OFFSHORE staff are fully familiar with requirements of all programmes and procedures and that the proper support and materials are in place for the work scope to be carried out correctly aand efficiently
· To maintain continuous contact with the installation in order to remain abreast of developments and provide advice and assistance as required.
· To consult specialists with respect to any changes to the programme which may be required. To ensure that the changes are fully understood and implemented by th ONSHORE/OFSHORE staff.
· To ensure the timely development and availability of all programmes, procedures, materials and services of the required quantity and quality.
· To monitor well expenditure against well AFE in co-operation with Drilling Engineer
· To ensure that all significant events are recorded throughout the operation and the end of each well to produce a final, critical well review. Lessons learnt are to be collected and used as a
basis for improving the controlling documentation. The review will also from the basis for providing feedback to in house departments, partners, contractors and Authorities.
Safety Responsibilities :
Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment,by abiding by
· Tunisia Statutory Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations
· ENI Tunisia B.V.’s Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Polcy, and applying ENI Tunisia B.V’s Safety Management Systems.
The job holder will also have the following specific responsibilities, to :
· Maintain an overview of all non-conformances which have arisen with regard to specific well construction projects.
· Co-ordinate the preparation of the HSE case for the well construction project.
· Investigate and report on ONSHORE/OFFSHORE incidents and non-conformances that are assigned to the Head of Well Construction.
· Follow up the well specific HSE plan during the operations.
· Co-ordinqte the prepqrqtion of the ONSHORE/OFFSHORE Risk Reduction Programme and follow up the same during operations.
· Co-ordinate regular drilling unit inspections with drilling contractor and service companies, and act on the results of these.
· Manage emergencies, participating as key member of the District Emergency response team.
· Has contacts with all levels within the company, participating in key decision making processes as well as being expected to be informed/inform others.
· Has regular contacts at all levels within Drilling service companies.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Tertiary education, with a minimum of 15 years experience with oil/gas well construction operations
Must have proven :
· Well developed communication and man management skills.
· Good user knowledge of computer programmes and systems.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.