• Reports to the client's Management.
• Generates the PEP and tracks project performance against the PEP
• Ensures real time monitoring of the project and implements improvements in a timely basis
• Leads the well planning, rig and services contracting and logistics arrangements
• Accountable for the preparation and implementation of the Bridging Document.
• Review of well designs, well test designs and operations programmes that meet international standards I best practices and achieve the objectives at optimum cost
• Produces well AFEs
• Identifies technical, operational and HSE risks and ensures sensible mitigation measures are put in place to reduce these risks
• Ensures key HSSE procedures are in place to support the project (Emergency Response and Oil Spill Contingency Plans, etc)
• Coordinates any management of change requests
• Promote the principles of continuous improvement – creates a performance-based system with SMART KPls to monitor and drive the project
• Provide guidance and support to personnel as required
• Primary interface with wider project team
• Maintains engagement with all key stakeholders
• Hosts project meetings
• Maintains a project action list
• Oversees and completes the successful delivery of the work scope in accordance with the requirements of the client (HSSE, time, budget and quality)
• Ensures effective project closeout – lessons learned, NPT II LT, end of well report, AFE closeout.
• Resources Management
o Manages the Contractor's resource to ensure the project meets all objectives and requirements
o Ensures Contractor personnel comply with Company's management system requirements
o Acts as the liaison between the client and the Contractor's personnel
o Manages all project resources – Company and contractor (Company – Procurement, HSSE, Subsurface, Drilling & Completions)
• Preparation of Contractor's invoices
• Liaises with the required TPS departments as required to deliver the project
Qualifications & Qualities:
• Confirmed past experience in similar offshore project (drilling exploration well using floater drilling unit)
• Drilling engineering training
• Industry experience level minimum 20 years
• Well control training to an industry recognized standard
• Proven career advancement and variety of job positions held
• Minimum 10 years experience as a Drilling Operations Manager / Drilling Superintendent
• Overall, 10 years' experience on land wells and recent experience on land well operations
• Multiple country work experience – MENA preferable
• Deep experience in performance driven culture and practices
• Ability to get the best out of the work force
• Mentors the client's work force
• Determination to deliver and improve
• Willingness to live in country for long periods
• Flexibility of work pattern, including potential breaks
• Fluent in written and spoken English language
• Strong analytical and communication skills together with excellent computer literacy
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
The Interface Lead is accountable for developing and rolling out the Interface and Risk Management Plan early during EXECUTE. Also, he is required to interface on a regular basis with interface single points of contact, proejcte manager, Drilling manager, subsurface managers, interface process leads, project controls and risk owners across the Owners, Contractor and Third-Party organizations.
Key responsibility is reporting to EPC 1 or EPC2/3, the Project Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the effective coordination of the engineering, procurement and construction areas on this project. Responsible of the supervision of PROJECT all activities to ensure adherence to contractual requirements, PROJECT specifications and procedures; to highlight design issues and ensure design input is appropriately shared amongst all engineering disciplines. Shall also be responsible of integrating the engineering input to Procurement, Fabrication, Construction, Pre-commissioning, and Commissioning. He shall also be knowledgeable of the Start-up activities, participated in the pre-Start-up PSSR´s, troubleshooting, and clearance of punch-list and warranty items. Experience in performance testing and project close-out activities is mandatory.