The SERVICE of Drilling Methods Engineer encompasses mainly the following parts:
– Leadership of DIP implementation within an asset "Indicators: Systematic DIP weekly meeting attendance + 2 DIP meetings organized per year + At least one REX to be published"
– Participate to DWOP, CWOP (if require).
– Promote Well barrier implementation in all blocks.
– Take in charge specific engineering studies when required by Asset
– Support engineering team regarding in-house software Wellmap.
– Follow-up updates or technical improvements.
– Follow-up Wellmap compliance for the affiliate detailing for each well drilled, the status in Wellmap and the QAQC done to ensure consistency of the database.
– Run monthly QAQC on Wellmap database and communicate results.
– Anti-collision Follow-up surveying and anti-collision subject with DD/MWD companies for all blocks
– Directional Drilling & Tubular Running Services KPI’s Contracts and Procurements
– Prepare Call For Tenders when required.
– Perform regular SAP QA/QC to ensure equipment availability and good data entry from ACT/ATS (Monthly).
– Procurement planning (Consuption forecast for all equipments) "Monthly report"
– Prepare MEMO "Interblock purchase or loan & replace / Purchase + SSJ"
– DCA (Article creation request).
– Service order (Memo, SSJ, DA).
– Participate in the preparation and issue of the end of well operations report
– Provide analysis of standard and specific operations, with conclusive reports, supported by collection of operational data
– Provide support to engineers on specific well operations, ensuring the integration of debriefing notes in the specific well programs
– Propose plan forward to minimize recurrent non-productive time.
– Prepare end of phase reports and statistical database monitoring and comparing performance
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Interface Engineer will be responsible for coordinating and managing the assigned responsibilities/packages in a specified Project to deliver high value, quality and a timely project as required within the organization through.