Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: Chef département Logistique
· Ensure compliance with current client's management procedures.
· Monitor and improve the logistics process established within the logistics department with respect to:
· Operational activities in warehouse.
o MRP activities.
o HSE standards related to store activity.
· Lead the coordination of inventory management activities with departments (Drilling, Maintenance, Operations, Construction, Technical, EP, etc.) and Material Services team, prioritize, Plan and take corrective and preventive actions as necessary, ensuring compliance with all NLT procedures and national regulations.
· Directs, supervises, coordinates, controls and develops personnel under his authority. Proactively engages to find solutions to day-to-day operational issues with their work team members.
· Coordinate the receipt, storage and shipping of materials (handling, pick-up and packaging) following inventory management procedures and best practices, ensuring compliance with shipping and material requests.
· Conduct periodic inventories to ensure reliability of quantities and integrity of physical characteristics of the equipment and include year-end inventory and corresponding system adjustments.
· Manage and execute Item Planning and Replenishment (MRP) monthly, updating parameters periodically in coordination with Maintenance and Operations.
· Catalogue items, record documentation for receipt, shipping, transfers, etc. in SAP.
· Ensure all documentation is saved and updated on SAP and physical files
· Manage inventory effectively by minimizing the level of locked-in inventory.
· Ensure that the operating agreement with the client's partners is respected and enforced.
· With support from the HSE department, ensure to identify and mitigate the risks inherent in operational activities, including storage operations, looking for 0 accidents as the primary objective.
· Prepares specifications, technical and business documents, contract evaluation procedures for inventory management and storage activities and services, taking into account best practices.
· Define, monitor and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure inventory management by ensuring value for money (equipment and infrastructure), taking corrective and preventive actions, identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Define planning based on medium and long term resource requirements.
· Make budget estimates for inventory and storage activities and follow up monthly. Check monthly the value of stocks and their evolution.
· Ten or more years of experience in remote or desert inventory and store management for the oil and gas industry.
· Experience in HSE management, inventory management, store administration, contractor management, budget administration and KPI’s.
· Knowledge and domain in ERP Software Administration (SAP).
· Language: French (mandatory) and English (desirable).
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to company executives, ensuring the smooth operation of their daily activities. Your responsibilities will include managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling confidential information, and assisting in various tasks to enhance the executive’s effectiveness and productivity. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, discretion, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.