The Workover Tool Pusher is an experienced executive with recognized training and in-depth knowledge of pulling and workover techniques, and the ability to manage a construction site.
He exchanges with the other Workover Site Supervisor likely to replace him.
1. General Security
At the start of each shift, a safety meeting will be held and organized in turn by all the staff. This safety meeting will be written and recorded in the notebook provided for this purpose in order to have support for procedural changes.
2. Responsibilities of the Workover Tool Pusher
Report to the Rig Manager.
2.1. Representative of the Company
– Ensure the smooth running of the assigned site.
– Ensure the safety and health of employees at the workstation and the protection of the environment on the site.
– Take immediate decisions vis-à-vis the members of his team.
– Act as an interlocutor of the company vis-à-vis staff and vis-à-vis third parties.
– Report daily to his superiors on the progress of the construction site and its smooth technical, commercial and administrative progress.
– Ensure that the instructions received are carried out and ensure that they are applied within the framework of the objectives that have been set for it.
– Respect and encourage their teams.
– Prohibit the taking of initiative endangering the operators. Any change in procedure must be discussed with the rig manager beforehand.
2.2. Experienced Pulling and/or Workover Technician
– Organize the activities of the aircraft teams according to the established program.
– In the event of a serious incident, intervene with the Head of Post, decide on the measures to be taken and notify his hierarchical superiors.
– Maintain and perfect their general knowledge in order to be able to validly
occupy their position as Site Supervisor on any operation.
– Fill in the security register of the device.
– Fill in the shunting and cleaning cable tracking book daily.
2.3. Workover Tool Pusher
– Make sure to always obtain maximum performance and profitability.
– Ensure that all documents or site reports are kept and sent.
– Manage the Company's assets by ensuring the proper conservation of equipment.
– Recommend possible improvements and installation modifications.
– Supervise its staff throughout the period of execution of the works.
– Ensure that all authorizations necessary for the execution of the work have been obtained.
– Have the equipment necessary for the smooth running of the site (equipment, PPE, etc.)
2.4. Line manager of the personnel assigned to his site
– Take care to create a team spirit and a healthy atmosphere at work. Ensure the active participation of its personnel in the life of the site.
– Ensure discipline on the site, promote the spirit of safety and respect for the rules relating thereto.
– Periodically appraise the personnel under his command and help everyone to progress to the best of their abilities.
– Ensure the proper execution of personnel training programs and assign only authorized personnel to the site.
– Manage its subcontractors.
– Explain the preventive measures to the intervening personnel of his team.
3. Coordination of the HSEQ plan
The Workover Tool Pusher implements company's HSEQ tools on the sites. It is guided by the rig manager and the HSEQ manager. He must :
3.1. SAR program
– Encourage staff to use SAR.
3.2. Pre-job meeting ("PJM")
– Ensure that PJMs are properly prepared and carried out using existing procedures.
3.3. Safety meeting on site
– Ensure that each meeting is the subject of a commentary to all site personnel.
3.4. Working license
– Sign the client's work permits.
– Ensure that the required internal work permits are requested.
– Ensure that the instructions given in the work permit are applied.
3.5. Safety training
– Follow the situation of people concerning the mandatory safety training.
3.6. Safety exercises
– Organize and participate in safety drills.
3.7. HSEQ plan
– Provide monthly updates on the implementation of the HSEQ plan and propose changes to the company Management.
– Participate in the identification of risks and the definition of preventive measures.
– Present incident/accident reports that have occurred in the company.
3.8. Drafting of the daily report
– Provide the elements of the daily report to the company Management.
3.9. Relationship with staff
Listen to staff, take their remarks into account, seek their opinion to make them participate actively in.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
We are currently looking for an experienced well superintendent for an offshore deepwater project in Angola, for 8-12 months, starting asap. The Well superintendent will be responsible for follow up of all completion operations and ensuring the operations are performed safely. The challenge is to optimize operation performance and reach budget objectives fully achieving all well productivity and development goals within a high safety and environment awareness level.