• Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
• Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems
• Performing calculations for materials and weight limitation
• Communicating with engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
• Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture.
• Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
• 3 years’ work experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
• Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
• Good and effective communication in technical presentation, spoken and written English, French.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).