Contract Duration: 12 Months
Owner: Manager Drilling & Completion
· Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization's systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
· Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
· Initiate planning, organizing and prioritizing.
· Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff and receive little direct supervision.
· Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
· Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non conformities as required.
· Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable.
· Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance.
· Stop any job that may harm people or the environment.
· Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
· Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of well operations activities.
· Is the primary contact with the site-based well operations contractors to ensure operations are performed in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective manner.
· Keeps the Senior Drilling Supervisor (rig-based activities) informed about issues relating to HSE, work management, simultaneous operations and significant technical well abnormalities.
· Coordinates resources of offshore execution team.
· Ensuring that operations comply with HSE Management System.
· Be responsible for health and safety procedures being continuously enforced, and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes or significant financial losses.
· Ensure that third party well operations equipment is adequately and properly maintained
· Ensure that well operations procedures and programs are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
· Ensure changes to program are handled according to the procedure, i.e. risks assessed and mitigated and communicated to the workforce.
· Organize and order the necessary services and equipment to conduct well operations.
· Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, chemical usage and performance evaluation.
· Prepare the daily activity reports for standalone activities, quality check daily activity reports for rig-based activities.
· Ensure potential pollution control problems are considered, and the contingency plans are understood by involved personnel.
· Ensure that drills relating to well control are held on a regular basis.
· Maintain inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to ensure a smooth ongoing operation.
· Ensure timely and accurate cost follow-up.
· Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance improvement.
· Ensure that the handover process between the offshore execution
MSc in petroleum related study. Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
Special Knowledge required:
Need to have good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010
Minimum 5 years of experience as offshore supervisor of well interventions. Need to have extensive experience from subsea completion operations. Need to have experience from slick line work and electric line work. Experience as onshore well engineer is preferred in addition to offshore experience, but is not a pre-requisite
General experience with general Microsoft tools, including Excel
Need to hold and maintain a valid IWCF (or equivalent) certificate
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.