Contract Duration: 12 Months
Owner: Senior Manager Drilling and Completion
In specific, the focus is made to the overall well integrity for permanently plugged wells.
• Provide support to pursue Technical Excellence, ensuring Quality of P&A designs, Equipment and Services, and verifying Compliance to Requirements and Standards relating to slot recovery and P&A (incl. HSE, QA/QC, etc.).
• The P&A engineer shall also identify and recommend new technology and communicate with Authorities and Partners on Technical Issues.
• Creating and maintaining records of these operations.
• Preparing activity programs.
• Responsibilities delegated by the Team Lead P&A.
• Efficient conduct of tasks that are assigned to him/her by the Team Lead P&A.
• Manage P&A activities in compliance with regulations and corporate policy.
• Provide knowledge and experience transfer.
• Assure regulatory and corporate policy compliance.
• Manage and coordinate the operation onshore, including technical support, logistics and contact with suppliers.
• Follow up required procurement & contract administration.
• Plan upcoming P&A activities according to the Well Design & Delivery Process and other Plans & instructions from the Team Lead P&A.
• Estimate cost and risk of the upcoming P&A activities.
• Cooperate with departments. Budget and Logistic Administrator on cost and logistic matters.
• Prepare plug and abandonment programs, ensuring that risk management, safety and efficiency satisfy the Repsol HSE Management System. Ensure lessons learned are used during the planning.
• Initiate the operation in cooperation with the actual platform management, offshore drilling/well operation supervisors.
• Manage and coordinate the operation onshore, including technical support, logistics, contact with suppliers and contact with the Operating Unit (OU) and in house specialists.
• Provide QAQC of daily reports (IDS incl. NPT time), daily support to the offshore supervisors and Team Lead P&A.
• Preparation of Non Conformance Reports when relevant.
• Follow up the progress in the operation according to plans and initiate corrective steps in cooperation with the offshore supervisors & Team Lead P&A.
• Generate and distribute regular reports from the operation and ensure final reporting.
• Champion lessons learned, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement within the D&C department.
• Ensuring that third party equipment and services are available to an acceptable standard and on time.
• Updating service company personnel on operational progress.
• Review of new technology and the communication of information relevant to the company's operations.
• Challenge existing designs and operational processes in order to apply best technologies and practices, and minimize operation costs.
• Preparation of load out lists.
• Ensuring that well data bases (CSD, WIMS) are updated with P&A information and status.
• Degree: MSc from petroleum related studies
• Special Knowledge required: Very good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010
• Professional experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience as Drilling Engineer, primarily from development drilling operations. Some experience as Completion Engineer is desired. Previous experience from P&A is an advantage. General good understanding and experience from intervention operations. Minimum 4 years of offshore experience from D&C related operations
• Software skills: General good experience with Microsoft products
• Onshore/ offshore
• Primary Onshore, but offshore must be expected in the execution phase
• Offshore health certificate & IWCF Certificate
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).