Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports To: SDE will report directly to the Engineering Team Leader (ETL) during planning and also to the Drilling Superintendent (DS) during the execution phases. SDE will also, ultimately, report to the Project Team Leader (PTL).
The SDE role involves all aspects of well planning & design (conceptual and detailed), engineering, execution and closeout of Company managed drilling operations in the most cost effective and safe manner under the direction of the ETL and PTL.
During the operation phase, the position involves supporting the in-country operation team, the ETL and DS in managing the various daily interfaces.
· Actively participate in the Well Construction Preparation as per ETL instruction in order to get all gates completed from Well design options to Readiness to drill peer reviews.
· Prepare full casing design with the information provided by subsurface team. Skills in corporate tools: Stresscheck, Wellplan, Wellcat, etc are mandatory.
· Identify Long Lead Item requirements and ensure those are ordered on time.
· Prepare well trajectories optimization (directional drilling planning).
· Prepare Offset wells review document.
· Prepare Yearly budgets and well AFEs with corporate software Well Cost.
· Actively participate in DWOP’s and technical workshops and ensure that all data gathered is thoroughly reviewed and action items followed up on.
· Actively participate in any HAZID, HAZOP and Bow Tie Analysis. Assist with preparation of final documentation.
· Ensure all relevant lessons learned from previous projects have been reviewed and any necessary action taken to prevent re-occurrence.
· Ensure compliance with Company policies, standards and approved procedures.
· Prepare Blow Out Emergency Response Plan (BOERP).
· Ensure all the digital tools are used and properly maintained with high control on data QAQC.
· Prepare Drilling Program.
· Prepare P&A Program (if required).
· Tendering & Contract holder duties:
o Review or prepare for any missing service the Scope of Works for all services related to the drilling operations: mud, cement, tubulars, liner hangers, BHA items, packers, etc.
o Complete technical evaluation.
o Assist on commercial evaluation.
o Prepare award recommendation.
o Act as contract holder
· Candidate will be assigned several contracts and candidate will be fully responsible of them.
· Ensure contract terms are as per the agreed terms during the tender phase.
· Prepare SAP contract structure in order to improve cost certification efficiency.
· Issue SAP purchase orders.
· Ensure QAQC process for both purchase and rental equipment follows Repsol QAQC regulations.
· Follow up material delivery as per PO terms and conditions.
· Assist with the preparation and perform final review of the well Drilling Programme and Detailed Operations Plan. Ensure documents comply with company policy, relevant industry standards and local regulations.
· QAQC daily drilling report in Openwells prior to its final distribution.
· Make sure all data in the DDRs is correct and it is properly captured in corporate reporting tool Spotlight on a daily basis.
· Ensure all operations are well planned in order to ensure seamless and efficient operations with minimal NPT.
· Support DS in all operational issues with engineering calculations, service company’s management, policies & procedures verification etc.
· Continually encourage the use of safety systems and tools while also monitoring participation / usage (safety cards, TBT, JRA, TOF, weekly walk-around etc).
· Review Lookahead with DS and make sure material and services from service companies are organized accordingly.
· Review all Work Instructions prior to execution.
· Actively track operational performance against KPI’s through DDR’s and ProNova performance monitoring software. Ensure recommendations for improvements in operational performance are captured and communicated.
· Prepare any Management of Change (MoC) documents and risk assessments when required.
· Prepare any Non-Conformance Report (NCR) when required.
· Prepare final P&A program (if required).
· Review the engineering focused After Action Review (AAR) report and apply lessons learnt.
· Ensure all lessons learned are accurately captured in Openwells for implementation on subsequent projects (continuous improvement).
o Assist with the load out requirements.
o Ensure all the load out requirements are guaranteed (service companies management)
o Assist with the preparation of the well Master Equipment List (MEL) and Cargo Package preparation with corporate Wellit software.
o Prepare all cargo packages and ensure load out manifests issued through Wellit are accurate.
o Manage assigned contracts in such a way that contract terms are always met .
o Ensure all items delivered to the rig are QAQCed.
o Follow up material delivery from and to contractor’s base in order to minimize the stand by costs.
o Complete daily cost certification.
o Perform monthly cost certification recap and release SES accordingly.
o Work closely with cost controller and ensure service companies are getting paid in due time.
Post Well Phase:
· Prepare the End of Well Report (EOWR), ensuring that the document is accurate and highly detailed.
· Assist with the close out of all outstanding field tickets and invoices.
· Participate in all Service Quality Meetings (SQM’s) and provide technical input as required. Ensure service company performance has been accurately recorded and all required Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) have been submitted and approved.
· Work with logistics team to ensure all leftover materials are accurately documented and stored correctly.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Degree qualified in Engineering.
· Valid Medical certification.
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
· Strong understanding of the Landmark OpenWells reporting system.
· Strong understanding of the Landmark well engineering software suite.
· Experience of working with SAP for cost control advantageous but not essential.
· Experience of working with WELS OPERATOR logistics software advantageous but not essential.
· Excellent written and oral command of the English language.
· Norwegian language is advantageous but not essential.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
· Candidate Minimum 8 years of industry experience.
· Candidate should have experience working in Jack up subsea operations.
· Candidate must have experience of working as a Drilling Engineer.
· Knowledge and previous experience with the client's Well Construction Process highly advantageous.
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS:
· Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times. Must show strong HSE leadership throughout the project life cycle.
· Highly focussed on performance and constantly striving to achieve top quartile results.
· Highly focussed on well costs throughout the planning and execution phases to ensure cost efficiency and reduce wastage.
· Makes informed decisions based on thorough analysis and risk assessment.
· Strong aptitude for mathematics and problem solving.
· Ability to devise and execute complex plans.
· Highly organised with good data management skills.
· Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines.
· Good communicator who can communicate with clarity and confidence.
· Willingness to assist and mentor / coach others to ensure knowledge growth and professional development.
· Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
· Must lead by example in terms of behaviours.
· Must behave in a professional manner at all times in order to uphold the reputation of the company.
· Willingness to consider and review new techniques and technologies which could lead to improved safety and/or operational performance.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.