The SERVICE consists in:
– Supervision of ships loading/offloading operations in coordination with DT/LOG and DT/PCP; ensure necessary means are available (cranes, trucks, rigging, rigger team, certification containers by third party, etc), ensure manifests and packing lists are precise and correspond to material transported, prepare planning, quayside space, ensure equipment are delivered to correct site entities, etc.
– Ensure all deliver, loading and offloading operations are done in respect of the company
procedures and safely rules, ensures JSA (Job safety Analysis) are performed for the operations.
– Follow-up transit material, customs documentation, custom clearance.
– Manage PCP equipment: keep inventory updated, organize storage in warehouse, issue Purchase Orders to request materials movements, validade invoices.
– All Material movements must be registered within SAP in due time in order to be updated physical vs SAP.
– Ensure validity of all certificates required for lifting gear.
– Participate in technical/HSE audits of Contracts at the Industrial base
– Ensure the maintenance of files and records relevant to above activities.
– Issue feedback reports on the activities performed as required.
– Ensure good integration of any new comer at PCP division by providing coaching and guidance.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.