Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: Drilling Team Leader
Lead the execution of the well construction operations in accordance with recommended technical and safety and environmental practices in order to ensure that the operation objectives are met. Manage the Operations from the office, coordinating other departments like logistics and subsurface, and services providers to ensure fluent operational performance. Communicate to rig personnel the Operational procedures approved by Drilling and Completion Manager.
· Effectively manage well-site activities, ensuring safe and efficient implementation of the well program and achievement of the well and project objectives in accordance with authority requirements and the client's mandatory documents, objectives and strategies.
· Responsible for using the correct drilling technical equipment/services and to ascertain that these are ordered and delivered in due time.
· Ensure that the Management of Change procedure is followed to authorize changes to or deviations from the approved work programme. Handling dispensations and non-conformances in accordance with established procedures.
· Contract holder of any contracted Drilling services contracts (DD-MWD-LWD, Casing Running, Downhole tools, etc). Ensure services are always available to execute the approved drilling schedule. Issue purchase and service orders in SAP for those services is contract holder. Technically approve the Services performed, before the SES is approved by Drilling and completion Manager.
· Ensure all operations conform to the defined technical, operational and HSE requirements.
· Responsibility to propose improvements to internal requirements and guidelines.
· Supervise and contribute to the Openwells internal and external reporting.
· Perform a 24-hour drilling technical duty service.
· Coordinating the personnel and materials/tools/equipment from the drilling contractor and the service companies.
· Prepare with Rig Personnel the POA (Plan of Actions) or Drilling Instructions, get Drilling and Completion Manager approval, and ensure these are followed.
· Responsible for setting up and maintaining the well risk register.
· Monitor and report performance against technical objectives, and applicable HSE KPIs.
· Prepare Technical Specifications to support the process of purchasing materials and services.
· Estimate well timeframes for planning.
· Prepare the information necessary for the End of Well report.
· Compile and transfer the lessons learned, best practices and key indicators by means of the knowledge management methodologies available.
· Make sure that risk evaluation/analysis is properly used in relation to the conceptual design decisions.
The position will require periodic visits to the rig sites to encourage the client's HSE culture on rig and service providers personnel, and perform relevant HSE inspections in close cooperation with the rig management during the visit
· Career as Drilling Engineer
· Fluent in English. French is highly considered.
· Good communication skills, flexible and self-confident.
· At least 10 years relevant working experience in development projects for the Oil & Gas industry
· University degree in chemical, process, petroleum, mechanical, electrical, instrument, civil engineering or equivalent.
· Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and internal/ external stakeholders.
· Results orientated.
· Leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management
· Collaborate with others.
· Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
· Ability to work in a JV and management on project execution.
· International experience and ability to work across diverse geographies and cultures;
· Organizational skills; interpersonal and cooperative skills as part of interfacing with various levels of management and external bodies and agencies;
· Good fit with culture and values of safety, respect for people, professionalism and efficiency and teamwork
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.