Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: Co- Manager Maintenance
To apply specialized Instrumentation and Control (J&C) engineering expertise to maintain the automation systems of the gas processing facility and producing wells.
To implement new process control strategies to improve the operations and optimize process efficiency as required.
To implement along wit11 Process Engineer. new process control strategic to improve the operations and optimize the overall process efficiency, including the eventual design and installation of retrofits to existing systems based on process conditions.
• To ensure the integrity and proper functioning of the Integrated Control and Safety System (lCSS).
• To conduct troubleshooting activities as necessary to determine failure conditions and carry out repairs as required; report and document accordingly.
• To lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) und Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) for recurrent and/or high-impact failures.
• To identify and discuss planned and un-planned tasks along with maintenance Manager and Maintenance Planning.
• To ensure Maintenance Tasks are completed as per the Work Order/Instruction and are suitably reported and documented in the Computerized Maintenance System (CMMS). To make sure maintenance on all l&C equipment is conducted following maintenance best practices.
• To maintain and update the record of tile changes and modifications coeluted in the control system of the facility.
• To ensure that all ESD and F&G by-pass shall be properly registered according to the client's policies.
• To ensure compliance with relevant HSE regulations and quality standards.
· English: Fluent
· French: Fluent
· Arabic is highly considered
· Good communication and negotiating skills, ability to work in multicultural teams.
· At least 8 years working in instrumentation maintenance
· At least 2 years leading teams.
· University degree in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.