Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, UK
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible to handle movements of M&S and assets within assigned areas. They ensure the warehouse functions according to company standards, applying good housekeeping practices with a strong focus on safety and efficiency, ensuring goods are received, stored, and issued in compliance with Schlumberger procedures. They account for stock accuracy, both physically, and as recorded in the Warehouse Management System. Internally, the role will be termed “Materials Supervisor”.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead, direct, train, and manage a team (Storekeepers and Materials Specialists).
- Ensure compliance with established procedures and company standards to maintain effective control over the physical product flow and storage for the warehouse and other inventory areas.
- Ensure purchase order closure until reception in the Warehouse Management system
- Ensure goods issue closure until shipment from the facility
- Perform periodic reviews of exception reports to maintain data integrity in the Warehouse Management System, including but not limited to discrepancies between systems, unit price, aged open/failed/pending for approval/unmatched transactions, and inactive parts.
- Perform Cycle Count and Periodical Physical Counts: Plan Creation/Posting of Adjustments/Root Cause and reporting according to the global procedure.
- Maintain relevant configuration parameters specific to assigned warehouses in the Warehouse Management System, within the boundaries of security profile/role.
- Prepare and provide monthly reports as required by management.
- Update and communicate KPIs and best practices to the team and management
- The warehouse supervisor will report into the Materials Manager.
Experience & Exposures:
- Experience leading a team, preferably within a warehouse environment
- Familiarity with SAP usage in a warehouse environment