Start date : Urgent
Contract Duration : 3 months
- Monitor the Quarantine Periods of all Service Contractors
- Contact each service contractor preparing personnel who will be going to the client ‘s drilling rig
- Keep a track record proving that each person has performed quarantine period as per Company Requirements
- Maintain a filing system on Server, by week and by monthly basis, allowing to store the above quarantine data
- SSHE Officer should be fully responsible of answering any inquiry about Quarantine Periods of Service Contractors
2. Monitor the SSHE aspects before contractor travelling to well sites
- Ensure that SSHE aspects for each Service Contractor is coherent with Company Requirements
- Provides feed-back to DS & HL as necessary
- Keep a filing system on Server on a monthly basis for each Service Contractor.
3. Other support to drilling operations
- SSHE inspection of relevant equipment of Service Contractors
- Water analysis in relevant laboratories. Water from well sites used for human utilization.
- SSHE training and monitoring of logistics operations at HMD pipeyard
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent at University level
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HSE activities in the Oilfields and some experience with international companies.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, French and Arabic
- Good knowledge of standard office computer applications (word, excel, or equivalent)