Location: Algeria, Algiers
Contract: “Family regime” status. This position will move to rotational basis but timing TBC.
- Managing access.
- Ensuring that data migration is secure.
- Configuring security software.
- Monitoring data behavior for abnormal activities.
- Implementing security policies.
- Testing company’s systems to locate potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.