Location: Houston (TX), USA
- Coordinate and implement the Worker Competency associated training records and programs in accordance with Client Operating Management System (TOMS) and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain training matrix: names, required and optional course names, expiry dates, refresher training requirements, and available vendors.
- Coordinate, plan and schedule training with employees, supervisors, managers and contractors :
- Including sourcing appropriate vendors.
- Facilitating trainings to small and large groups of people.
- Coordinate with Human Resources to ensure an effective new-hire on-boarding process is developed and sustained.
- Maintain an accurate database of training certificates for employees and contractors.
- Review training records, compile data and provide required reports to supervisors, managers and contractors.
- Coordinate student evaluations for courses and vendors and provide recommendations for improvements where required.
- Monitor costs of training vendors and provide appropriate options where required.
- Provide planning and budgetary information regarding training to supervisors and managers where required.
- Maintain the task observation matrix: names, required and optional task observations, frequencies of observations required.
- Complete task observations where required i.e. New Hire Orientation.
- Communicate worker competency information on SharePoint where required.
- Develop safety meeting and training materials as required in conjunction with HSE Specialists.
- Develop and implement due diligence recordkeeping system for safety meeting and awareness topics.
Required Education, experience, technical qualifications:
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Knowledge of learning management systems.
- Working knowledge of basic HSE and security training.
- Must be comfortable and proficient speaking in a classroom or meeting setting.
- Must be comfortable and proficient answering questions or negotiating conflict.
- Possess computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and related programs with desire to learn new software skills.
Key Competencies/Preferred Qualifications
- Multio task and manage large workload
- Work deadline and results triven
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively provide and receive infor mation from workers, supervisors, manager and contractors