Contract duration: 12 months
Reports to: Manager Facilities Engineering
The candidate will be the client’s focal point towards the relevant modification projects.
• The candidate will work closely with the main contractor
• The candidate will get all necessary access to documentation, drawings, process information etc.
• Consolidate activities and constraints from different disciplines and the projects.
• Follow up cost development of projects/modifications/initiatives
• Track progress of relevant activities and report status weekly and monthly.
• Participate in start-up, operational, and shut-down situations.
• Participate in regular operations meetings to ensure operational awareness.
• Coordinate internal and external stakeholders and follow up the action plan
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
Production Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
• 5 years of knowledge in E&P business processes and higher degree from university, min Bachelor.
• Familiar with Office 365 package and other tools supporting new ways of working in RNAS
• Operator company and project experience
• Capacity and competence to go in depth of the problems and help progressing the Asset’s issues.
• The ideal candidate will have a background in Operations and Projects from the O&G industry, knowledge of operational processes, project phases, relevant documentation, drawings, and tools. The candidate should also have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other teams in RNAS and towards central functions.
• Minimum 8 years of experience and offshore experience preferred
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS:
Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times.
• Highly focussed on well costs throughout the execution phase to ensure cost efficiency and reduce wastage.
• Ability to devise and execute complex plans.
• Highly organised with good data management skills.
• Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines.
• Good communicator who can communicate with clarity and confidence
Willingness to assist and mentor / coach others to ensure knowledge growth and professional development.
• Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
• Must lead by example in terms of behaviours.
• Must behave in a professional manner at all timesin order to uphold the reputation of the company.
• The candidate must be able to proactively get their key message across to the organization and to other stakeholders and be clear in language (English and Norwegian) written and verbally.
• The candidate must be able to effectively deal with a range of persons, teams and organization both internally and externally. He/she need to be able to learn new systems, be organized and structured in the approach. The candidate needs to be proactive and collaborative towards other functions and stakeholders.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.