Contract Duration: 12 Months
During the acquisition in the Site Survey, SUPERVISOR will also collaborate with HSE department to assure the 3rd party is following Company’s HSE policies. A COMPANY HSE representative is expected to be onboard; this person will also report to SUPERVISOR.
The candidate will be responsible for performing all QAQC geotechnical acquisition in offshore activity at the drillship, following the acquisition plan and the SOW with the 3rd party in charge of performing the acquisition
· Assess Geo–technical & QAQC the core acquisition
· Enforce industry and COMPANY best practices in Samples acquisition and testing, as well as in samples testing, description, packing and handling.
· Decide in conjunction with CONTRACTOR on when to continue or abort penetration or coring operations.
· Ensure the correct positioning of all the data acquired.
· Track CONTRACTOR performance, including NPTs.
· Keep updated the job progress and forecast.
· QC coring, CPT and any other offshore equipment required to complete the job.
· QC offshore lab equipment and procedures.
· QC field deliverables, including sample descriptions, pictures, offshore lab results, operational daily reports and final field reports.
· Ensure the adequate track of the Chain of Custody and the observation of protocols.
· Interpret and QAQC the data gathered, and reports produced by contractor
A Final Field Report will be prepared and delivered to the Operations Geologist within five (5) days after finishing their duties at the rig site.
CONTRACTOR’s Offshore Geotechnical Supervisor (also named as Geotechnical Supervisor/ Company Representative) shall have a technical degree in Geology/Earth Science, Civil Engineering, Marine Science or related and demonstrate very good geotechnical skills. The candidate shall be familiar with Company best practice of offshore geotechnical campaigns.
The candidate will report to the Company Operations Geologist or other role specifically designed by COMPANY.
The candidate shall:
· Have experience (at least 10 years) in soil boring and CPT. Also, be proficiency of usage of precise maritime positioning system (GPS).
· Be fluent in English language both in written and spoken.
COMPANY may consider less experience personnel (less than 10years) under this category.
CONTRACTOR shall rate accordingly.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.