Location : Mauritania
Industry : Solar
This is responsible supervisory and administrative work of a technical nature involving overall supervision of the maintenance, repair and reconditioning of all types of vehicles; the direction, deployment and supervision of the activities of all operators of highway equipment and supervision of all warehouse staffs.
- Supervises all garages, workshops and stores warehouses within an assigned region.
- Directs, deploys and supervises the activities of all operators of highway maintenance equipment.
- Supervises the work and operation of all clerical procedures involving cost of operation, time cards, invoices and vouchers for the purchase of supplies, highway equipment, workshop tools and machinery; fuels, lubricating oils;material for construction or modification of special equipment; road oils; and asphalt products.
- Checks and certifies all vouchers and invoices covering supplies.
- Checks and certifies outside purchases of services or materials as required. Plans and directs shop procedures, work programs, workshop layout and provision of equipment and tools.
- Instructs, directs and supervises the activities of workshop foremen in proper workshop or garage operating procedures.
- Prescribes work detail, specifications and procedures to be adopted in special undertakings related to the repair, maintenance and modification of equipment.
- Devises and carries out precautions against industrial hazards.
- Interviews and recommends for employment suitable applicants for work in all phases of maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Maintains inventories of stocks, tools, workshop equipment and other supplies.
- Inspects and reports on the condition, completeness or suitability of equipment purchases or about to be purchased for the use of the department and makes recommendations where required.