Location : Algeria
Rotation : 4×4
The Highly Qualified Mechanical Engineer must have the technical and knowledge capabilities that enable him to meet the full needs of the services for Mechanical Maintenance Activities and the continuous training of the COMPANY personnel in connection with the maintenance of production facilities of RKF field. We are looking for a person able to organize and prioritize work, autonomously on task, able to undertake problems solving and troubleshooting skills as part of normal operation duties, focused in objectives.
Assistance for the installation of systems (management, inspection, etc.),
- Coordinating with Production Services and COMPANY HSE Department to ensure that all work is done safely and effectively
- Attend all daily meetings, developing the preventive maintenance program
- Ensure compliance with the rules of discipline and guidance of health and safety
- Works teams organizing, work preparation, managing and execution and concur on CMMS jobs management.
- Perform works on rotating machines, as follow (but not limited to):
- Preventive and Corrective maintenance for rotating machine (Pumps, Engines, Electrical Motors, Compressors, etc.).
- Preventive and Corrective maintenance on various valves type.
- Ensure the rational use of material and equipment
- Troubleshooting on mechanical equipment
- Helps the team to respond to emergencies as requested and necessities
- Issuance of work orders to correct identified anomalies.
- Work order closeout and reporting
- Sign and control work permits
The mechanical equipment subjected to maintenance includes the following Items (but it not limited to):
- Pumps (centrifugal, reciprocating, gear, diaphragm, submersibles)
- Vessels (Drums, Separators, Scrubbers, pig traps, boots)
- Filters (Cartridge filters, Coalescer, activated carbon filters, membrane filters)
- Membranes (Nitrogen generation)
- PSV & TSV
- Air Compressors
- Gas Compressors (reciprocating)
- Gear boxes/multipliers
- Chemical injection/dosing Packages
- Heat exchangers
- Water treatment
- Lifting Equipment:
- Firefighting (fixed equipment, pumps & fire trucks, deluge systems):
- Workshop machines
- 5 years’ on hand experience in the installation, repair, testing and maintenance of a wide range of mechanical equipment, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry
- At least 2 years of which were in field working experience as technician on critical rotating/ static / Mechanical Equipment in Oil /Gas / Water/Petrochemical or Power Plants.
- Strong Communications skills in English included reading, writing, listening and speaking. French or Arab desirable.
- Knowledge of business processes to adequately optimize the Computerising Maintenance Management System