We are looking for a Legal & Procurement Manager for an Oil & Gas service company. This position is based in Tunisia.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Consultant for Contract Management duties and responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders.
- Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms and conditions to best serve and protect Company’s interests.
- Reviews and amends standard contract documentation as required.
- Provides general assistance and advice on contractual and procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
- Prepares update reports on activities as required by Management Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management.
- Confirmed experience of +10 years in contract writing, negotiation and management, acquired in the O & G field.
- + 05 years of supply chain and supply chain experience (from the expression of need to the conclusion of the demand for goods/services).
- + 02 years’ experience in offshore contracts.
- + 05 years of experience in drafting and structuring tender specifications.
- Good control of incoterms (DDU / FCA / FOB/CIF…etc.).
- Checking invoices and validating compliance with contracts.
- Experience in resolving disputes with contractors.
- Strong business and financial sense.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Good knowledge of regulations and laws relating to environmental protection.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Bidder’s Personnel availability
Main Mission Description:
- 1st phase (Project Maturation):
Review of the contract projects for all tenders – contracts negotiation and management.
- 2nd phase (Execution of in-situ operations):
Preparation of services and purchase orders – General management assistance in legal cases.
- 3rd phase (Closing/decommissioning):