Location: Houston (TX), USA
Provide effective support to the Client environment, including (but not restricted to) the following tasks:
- Understanding and troubleshooting of user reported application issues
- Submission, maintenance, and tracking of application issues reported
- Analysis and documentation of user requirements
- Functional design of improvements
- Functional and technical testing of application
- Facilitation of process and application improvements
- Collaborate with other IT services areas when needed to resolve or address issues
- Training of end users
- Provide process and application data as needed or requested in support of internal or external audits
- Key person to support end user in applications for business-critical personnel defined in the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Participation in defined projects in relation to subject matter expertise in respective applications, if required
- Provide status of issues and concerns and escalation when required
- On-call availability if required
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum 4 years undergraduate) preferably in Computer Science or Information Management.
- Business Analyst experience minimum 3+ years.
- Experience of having worked on large implementation projects as a Business Analyst and/or Developer.
- Technical skills with the ability to design solutions and troubleshoot application issues (Excel, Access, Reporting tools…).
- Experience in the management and delivery of issue resolution, end user training and requirements gathering.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written are required (Spanish language skills are nice to have).
- Analytically minded, and willingness and ability to troubleshoot problems
- Good communications and organizational skills
- Professional, strong work ethic and customer service skills and attitude