Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: Chef de Département Maintenance
The Ingénieur Électrique et Electromécanique is responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and implementing the activities of electrical and electromechanical maintenance in the Base to achieve the objectives of safety, reliability and availability of all facilities from the wellhead to the custody transfer point, fostering a culture of safety and environment to ensure the integrity of people and facilities with no impact to the environment.
1. Lead and manage the electrical and electromechanical maintenance team of the client's to ensure compliance with the production objectives, ensuring a complete operational availability of the equipment and systems under his responsibility.
2. Support the management of the Maintenance team leader in the electrical technical aspects of maintenance and technical integrity.
3. Coordinate, monitor, and control the planning and execution of the electrical and electromechanical maintenance operations, the organization and the use of resources, the logistics and the required materials, according to the objectives of maintenance plan assets.
4. Responsible for production and distribution of power
5. Coordinate, with other maintenance departments and other operational maintenance areas, activities that affect the asset, participating and understanding the needs, and influencing to ensure compliance of the maintenance plan.
6. Ensure the capture of data and loading data onto the maintenance management system in order to perform analysis and maintenance optimization (time / cost).
7. Prepare Technical Specifications to support the process of purchasing materials and services.
8. Compile and keep up-to-date the performance, procedures, control and work instructions standards for maintenance and integrity, in order to ensure compliance with maintenance and integrity policies.
9. Identify and analyze strategic spare parts / components.
10. Compile and transfer lessons learned, best practices and key indicators by means of the knowledge management methodologies available.
11. Collaborate on the preparation and control of the maintenance budget in his or her area of specialization.
12. Ensure the application of engineering, construction and Safety and Environment standards and regulations during the Commissioning, Start-up and Operational phases.
13. Provide assessment of operational aspects of new projects.
14. Investigate, review and implement new technologies and standards in order to improve the availability and reliability of process equipment. Identify and consider any relevant changes in technology and standards.
15. Develop a program that combines the technical requirements for electrical integrity, electrical inspection and electrical maintenance for each system, piece of equipment or element, and the activities necessary to comply with those requirements.
16. Collaborate with Engineering and Construction in the phases of project development and implementation, as well as in the review and updating of the corresponding technical specifications.
17. Ensure contracting activities for the future operation are carried out in full compliance with the client's policies and procedures, Business Principles, and that guidelines set out in the client's Contracting and Procurement Procedure are strictly followed during the tender processes.
18. Actively participate in the preparation of Operational and Instructive Procedures, and all necessary updates to existing ones, with the aim of guaranteeing safe, risk-free operations.
19. Carry out the safe Commissioning and Start-up of the Plant in order to make operational the new installations.
· Electrical maintenance
· Electromechanical maintenance
· Generation and distribution of power
· Maintenance planning and scheduling
· Comprehensive maintenance management
· Operational reliability
· Cataloguing materials
· Plant operation
· Operational Control of Safety
· Environmental Control of Operations
· Emergency Management and Response
· Procurement management
· Gas handling and processing facilities
· English: Fluent
· French: Fluent
· Arabic is highly considered
· Good communication and negotiating skills, ability to work in multicultural teams.
· At least 8 years working in electrical maintenance and production/distribution of power.
· At least 2 years leading teams.
· University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.