Project: Decomissioning P&A Offshore
Position: HSE Port Supervisor
- HSE Supervision in port operations, including lifting operations, vessels loading, transportation of materials
- Provide HSE induction to employees and visitors
- Supervise daily inspection of all port equipment (cranes, forklifts, etc.) prior to start-up.
- Implement HSE controls for the risks identified on the risk register of the project
- Ensure the fulfilment of environmental performance practices and controls.
- Ensure the fulfilment of regulatory requirements related to the project.
- Implement HSE procedures required for the project and agreed on the bridging document.
- Conduct HSE audits and inspections
- Participate in daily Work Permit review, toolbox talk and conduct Work Permit Audits
- Contribute to safety meetings, planning meetings and any other relevant meetings where HSE is part of the agenda
- Monitor contractor compliance with client standards and requirements
- Implement emergency response plans in the port, including coordination of drill exercises
- Support incident investigations as required
- Follow-up the preventive observations program and prepare reports
- Monitor the implementation of corrective actions from audits, inspections or incident investigations
- Ensure implementation of the Waste Management Plan in the port.
- Collaborate in the implementation of the Environmental Monitoring Programme and in the implementation of the Environmental Approval in the port.
- Keep and maintain updated HSE records and KPIs (safety, environment, waste management etc.)
- Prepare HSE reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or other relevant field of study, with specialization in QHSE
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001
- Possess certification in NEBOSH or equivalent
- Min 5 years relevant experience in HSE in Oil & Gas Projects.
- English: Good verbal and written communication skills
- Spanish: Knowledge will be valuable.
Other Competences / Skills
- Computer skills – Confident user in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- The Shore Base HSE Supervisor must have good planning and organizational skills and be able to take the decisive action required to ensure compliance of the HSE Management system and to achieve targets of the daily HSE requirements in the Shore Base.