Location: Houston (TX), USA
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Setup new employees in the time writing system.
- Train end-users on SAP related to timesheets.
- Add projects to excel file and coordinate with Master Data for the creation of the project.
- Email, follow up and approve timesheets.
- Create and record manual invoices.
- Process timesheets and other intercompany invoices for payment.
- Timesheet process backup.
- Monitor the setup of Service Agreements between RSC and other entities as well as management of the agreements.
- Assist with tariff revaluation and other related matters.
- Prepare cost center actual reports for department requests.
- Support internal control compliance by assisting with the documentation and evaluation of processes and controls.
- Perform account analysis, research and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Liaise with other teams including Asset and Planning & Performance Management Teams.
- The legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 4+ years of experience working in Accounting.
- Familiarity with SAP.
- Familiarity with Excel including pivot tables.
- Accounting experience within the energy sector preferred.
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to communicate well and establish effective working relationships with internal customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task several assignments simultaneously and establish job priorities.
- Initiative to consistently meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented coupled with the ability to learn quickly.
- Team player and openly collaborative.