Location: Houston (TX), USA
Areas to cover
All Business Units, with focus on USA, Canada, Mexico, Spain and Norway.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Availability to align working schedule to Europe timeframe when required (early start, 6 am Houston time).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support SC D&C Lead in annual contracting plan creation.
- Help the SC D&C ExCe team to:
- identify and create new vendors for the tender processes.
- follow up vendors registration and qualification processes.
- release tender processes in SAP ARIBA.
- download bids and documents management in SAP ARIBA
- Support Documents management and uploading into the systems.
- Support SC D&C team in awards contracts in SAP ARIBA.
- Coordinate with SC systems team contracts creations in SAP and uploading and updating of documents.
- Following up of KPIs for D&C SC ExCe.
- Support D&C SC lead in reports preparations.
- Support D&C SC lead in adhocs managements.
- Follows up SC tracker on team weekly meetings.
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree in an appropriate discipline,
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams).
Experience & Knowledge:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience in procurement processes and systems in a leading (best practice performer) Oil Companies with focus on Drilling /Exploration operations.
- Proven track record in ERP systems and SAP.
- Excellent written and oral command of the English language. Ability to communicate in Spanish.
Required behaviours & Skills:
- Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times.
- Team player and ability to work in several projects in parallel.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good communicator who can communicate with clarity and confidence.
- Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Must behave in a professional manner at all times in order to uphold the reputation of the company.