• Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization's systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
• Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
• Initiate planning, organizing and prioritizing.
• Provide guidance within area of expertise and receive direct supervision.
• Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Highly focussed on well costs throughout the execution phase to ensure cost efficiency.
• Ability to devise and execute complex plans.
• Highly organised with good data management skills.
• Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines.
• Good communicator who can communicate with clarity and confidence.
• Willingness to assist and coach others to ensure knowledge growth and professional development.
• Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
• Must always behave in a professional manner to uphold the reputation of the company.
• Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non conformities as required.
• Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable
• Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance.
• Stop any job that may harm people or the environment.
• Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
• Facilitate and oversee Logistics operations by coordinating personnel and processes in-between the disciplines for efficient distribution of goods and personnel.
• Reports to: Logistics Lead. D&C Onshore Logistics Coordinator Owner: RNAS Logistics
• Responsible for: Logistics Coordination
• Management of contractors: All related with cargo and personnel.
• Participate and contribute to operational meetings daily.
• Coordinate and monitor logistics operations.
• Plan and track the shipment of goods and personnel according to operational requirements.
• Track rental equipment and plan efficient re-delivery to supplier.
• Plan and coordinate inspections for temporary equipment (Z-015).
• Focal point for coordination against supply base, vessels, and helicopters.
• Close interaction with both the Drilling and Production operational teams.
• Provide reports as required.
• Actively participate and plan logistics operations for Drilling operations.
• Order personnel and equipment for mobilization.
• Actively seek innovative solutions and improved ways of working.
• Demonstrate and consistently apply the highest level of leadership in HSE standards, practices, and policies.
• Ensure correct use of the Company provided logistics system KABAL and ensure time planner and lookahead is properly updated and uploaded.
• Ensure site safety and environmental management systems are implemented as designed and are consistent with internal policies and standards.
• Have the knowledge on the client and third-party equipment movements.
• Comment on the proposed Master Equipment Lists prepared by the client onshore operations team.
• Coordinate, compile, and complete Loadout manifests with the contract holders, rig and third parties.
• Responsible for the loadout and backload inventory of client and thirdparty equipment.
• Ensure all rental equipment is backloaded and redelivered on time after use to minimise well rental costs.
• Pay special attention to the movement of radioactive sources, explosives, or hazardous chemicals. Ensure all necessary paperwork is ready and has been completed on time.
• Work with HSE Coordinator to ensure MSDS sheets for all chemicals shipped to the rig have been received.
• Perform visual checks of all CCU’s to ensure certified and in good condition.
• Assist DSV team with on-hire and off-hire consumable figures.
• The Logistics Coordinator should cooperate & coordinate closely with: Offshore Logistics, Geo Ops, HSE, MSL, DSV, Crane operator, Tool Pusher, Storekeeper, Offshore Operation Planner, Offshore 3rd Party Service Personnel and Onshore Logistics Duty Personnel
• Process through SAP as per Company processes.
• Gather lessons learned and documentation to prepare final project reports to ensure the knowhow is registered and can be shared.
• Supply Chain or related disciplines.
Special Knowledge required:
• Knowledge in KABAL Logsitics system and DaWinci. SAP MM are highly advisable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil & gas; with focus on offshore logistics operations support activities; operation of pipe yard, marine base supervisor; helicopter ops.; working with high spec OSV (Offshore Supply Vessels), mainly PSV and AHTS.
• Previous experience as offshore logistics coordinator advisable.
• Previous experience working as a Logistics coordinator.
• Experience and expertise in drilling, production, and information systems in the oil industry
• General experience with Microsoft Package, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Experience with SAP and Logistics softwares as WELS and DaWinci.
• Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Valid Medical certification.
• Offshore Fit to Work advisable
• BOSIET / GSK training certificate advisable
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.