JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Assembly Hub Package Manager is responsible to carry all project activities related to the execution of Marshalling Harbor (MH) mobilization and operations, in a safely and timely manner, in accordance with our client processes, with the local regulation and with the Contract.
He/she is part of the Renewable Product Line – Assembly Hub department (direct report) – with reporting line to the Project Director (dotted-line).
He/she will demonstrate an excellent communication with plan ahead mindset and knowledge of heavy logistics and port industry. He/she will also be prepared to cover extended scope of PM in order to support other Logistics Hubs activities.
- Execute all preparation works in advance of the Marshalling Harbor (MH) mobilization, including definition and management of the budget and cash-out, management and reporting of KPIs, site layout reviews and adjustments, input the project sourcing plan and project schedule, participation in commercial and technical reviews, in close coordination with the Project Director and the Customer.
- Be the point of contact for the Hub activities of the project and work jointly with the Site Manager during the execution of the project.
- Collaborate with various private and public agencies, Labor agencies, Port Authorities, Customs, …
- Manage and fulfill customer and customer subcontractors’ requirements related to the Hub activities.
- Oversee port construction plans, ensuring budget and deadlines are met to align with our client’s requirements.
- Lead technical and contractual requirements definition and fulfillment for the Hub Service provider contract.
- Lead the Hub Service Provider subcontract negotiation, signature and execution in collaboration with the Construction Engineer, Sourcing, Legal and Contract Management.
- Supervise Hub subcontractors’ site mobilization.
- Issue work instructions to be implemented on site in close coordination with the Hub Logistics Engineer, EHS leader and Quality Manager.
- Participate in the elaboration of site EHS and quality procedures in accordance with local regulations (lifting, transport, work permits, …), and support the safety & environmental initiatives.
- Work in a cross-functional way with other Project Management Office functions, Supply Chain and other third-party vendors to implement new or revised programs.
- Address Marine Warranty Surveyors requirements related to the Hub operations.
- Participate to internal and external weekly progress meetings.
- Be the presenter to business leaders of strategies and execution plans to achieve operational objectives.
- Review and Approve all changes in scope, schedule, and financials.
- Advise of any major issues, especially those affecting commercial or schedule aspects of the contract for the Project director to review and accept.
- Identify and report risks into the risk register, identify and lead mitigation plans.
- Undertake other tasks as may be requested by the PMO.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management and/or heavy logistics project execution
- English, French [Recommend].
- Project Management oriented skills.
- Proven experience in logistics management and in project management.
- Knowledge of transport and lifting local regulations.
- Strong commitment to EHS rules and regulations.
- Experienced with DNV-GL ST N001.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly motivated, committed to the good execution of the project.
- Good inter-personal skills to bridge internal and external customer.
- Proven ability working transversally in the organization, engaging different functions.
- Ability to manage a range of tasks with varying time pressures, prioritize demanding workloads and pay attention to detail
- Strong quality awareness and ability to identify future failures, defects and problems.
- Working knowledge of commercial contracts.
- Working knowledge of site mobilization and constructability.
- Experience in Wind projects site construction, with multinational team and subcontractor workforce.
- Proven experience on Risk Management and Mitigation Plans.