Contract duration: 12 months
Reports to: Manager Facilities Engineering
Responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of the following roles:
• Technical Support for work performed by contractors on various projects
• Participate in investigations
• Discipline Engineer within the field of subsea engineering
• Custodian and Document Reviewer for project documentation.
• Reviewer of governing documentation
• Ensure operational excellence through provision of professional 2. Line technical support, expertise and engineering services within the subsea discipline
• Perform as focal point and ensure proactive leadership and management of the subsea discipline in all relevant management systems and work processes, particularly construction, maintenance-, inspection-, modification-, barrier- and risk management systems and work processes
• Provide technical advice and recommendations within the subsea discipline, and ensure necessary involvement from Team Lead
• Ensure safe and cost effective focus in all work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good engineering practice
• Exercise professional representation of the subsea discipline towards all internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain and develop personal technical expertise and skill-set within the Subsea discipline, including Regulatory Requirements and Company Standards.
• Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle nonconformities as required
• Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable
• Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance
• Stop any job that may harm people or the environment
• Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance
• Ensure total system integrity throughout the value chain and that technical solutions comply with governing Rules and Regulations.
• Ensure that deliveries from Subsea and Existing Engineering Team have the right quality with focus on safe and cost effective solutions.
• Proactive participation in development of the project according to YND priorities.
• Ensure resource management in addition to directing and leading personnel within the team
• Facilitate good co-operation throughout the project and the company.
• University degree in Marine & Offshore Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture. Relevant experience can be considered to compensate for missing qualifications.
• Multidiscipline engineering management in Oil and Gas Projects and Norwegian rules and regulations for the Petroleum industry
• Minimum 15 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 10 years of experience within Subsea engineering.
Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office.
• Valid offshore survival course and medical.
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS & SKILLS:
• Exhibit a sound knowledge of the discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a competence to the project organisation.
• Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments
• Initiate planning, organizing, and prioritizing
• Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff and receive little direct supervision.
• Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.