Contract Duration: 12 Months
Owner: Senior Manager Drilling and Completion
In specific, the focus is made to the overall well integrity for permanently plugged wells.
• Provide support to pursue Technical Excellence, ensuring Quality of P&A designs, Equipment and Services, and verifying Compliance to Requirements and Standards relating to slot recovery and P&A (incl. HSE, QA/QC, etc.).
• The P&A engineer shall also identify and recommend new technology and communicate with Authorities and Partners on Technical Issues.
• Creating and maintaining records of these operations.
• Preparing activity programs.
• Responsibilities delegated by the Team Lead P&A.
• Efficient conduct of tasks that are assigned to him/her by the Team Lead P&A.
• Manage P&A activities in compliance with regulations and corporate policy.
• Provide knowledge and experience transfer.
• Assure regulatory and corporate policy compliance.
• Manage and coordinate the operation onshore, including technical support, logistics and contact with suppliers.
• Follow up required procurement & contract administration.
• Plan upcoming P&A activities according to the Well Design & Delivery Process and other Plans & instructions from the Team Lead P&A.
• Estimate cost and risk of the upcoming P&A activities.
• Cooperate with departments. Budget and Logistic Administrator on cost and logistic matters.
• Prepare plug and abandonment programs, ensuring that risk management, safety and efficiency satisfy the Repsol HSE Management System. Ensure lessons learned are used during the planning.
• Initiate the operation in cooperation with the actual platform management, offshore drilling/well operation supervisors.
• Manage and coordinate the operation onshore, including technical support, logistics, contact with suppliers and contact with the Operating Unit (OU) and in house specialists.
• Provide QAQC of daily reports (IDS incl. NPT time), daily support to the offshore supervisors and Team Lead P&A.
• Preparation of Non Conformance Reports when relevant.
• Follow up the progress in the operation according to plans and initiate corrective steps in cooperation with the offshore supervisors & Team Lead P&A.
• Generate and distribute regular reports from the operation and ensure final reporting.
• Champion lessons learned, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement within the D&C department.
• Ensuring that third party equipment and services are available to an acceptable standard and on time.
• Updating service company personnel on operational progress.
• Review of new technology and the communication of information relevant to the company's operations.
• Challenge existing designs and operational processes in order to apply best technologies and practices, and minimize operation costs.
• Preparation of load out lists.
• Ensuring that well data bases (CSD, WIMS) are updated with P&A information and status.
• Degree: MSc from petroleum related studies
• Special Knowledge required: Very good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010
• Professional experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience as Drilling Engineer, primarily from development drilling operations. Some experience as Completion Engineer is desired. Previous experience from P&A is an advantage. General good understanding and experience from intervention operations. Minimum 4 years of offshore experience from D&C related operations
• Software skills: General good experience with Microsoft products
• Onshore/ offshore
• Primary Onshore, but offshore must be expected in the execution phase
• Offshore health certificate & IWCF Certificate
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.