Contract Duration: 12 Months
Responsible to assist the PCC manager in the planning and cost control activities, Cost Estimating, Costs Control and Analysis, Planning/Scheduling, Contracts Administration, QA/QC, Technical Reporting, Procedures and Document Control.
Reports to: PCC Manager
1. Ensure that planned objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
Cost Estimating, Costs Analysis, Planning/Scheduling, Contracts Administration, QA/QC, Reporting and Document Control.
2. Implementation and maintenance of project controls systems (technical planning, cost control & change management)
3. Follow-up and analysis of the results: explanation of variations between periods and deviations (monthly, quarterly, and accumulated).
4. Assist technical departments to allow adequate project cost estimating and cost control management.
5. Reception, allocation, and request approvals for invoices, Service Entry Sheets, PO’s, AFE’s and investments.
6. Liaise effectively with and provide support to the Finance Department to allow adequate project cost accounting and business planning management.
7. Preparation, development, and implementation of procedures for project controls, contracting and procurement administration.
8. Project reporting and progress metrics.
9. HSE leadership.
· Hands on experience with all project services disciplines (estimating, cost control, technical planning, contracts administration, QA/QC, risk management, document control)
· Experience with SAP and others digital tools.
· Contracts management as contract holder support.
· Good communication and negotiating skills, ability to work in multicultural teams
· Fluent in English. French is highly considered
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Negotiating and managing framework contracts, tenders and other purchases of goods and services in the fieldº of Exploration and Production; from the analysis of the base of current and potential suppliers or at the request of the business areas of its scope (Production, Development…), with the aim of achieving the best purchasing conditions in quality, time, and costs, ensuring optimal support for the viability and continuity of the business/operations.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.