Contract Duration: 12 Months
The candidate will report to the Company Operations Geologist or other role specifically designed by COMPANY.
During the acquisition in the Site Survey, SUPERVISOR will also collaborate with HSE department to assure the 3rd party is following Company’s HSE policies. A COMPANY HSE representative is expected to be onboard; this person will also report to SUPERVISOR.
The candidate will be responsible for performing all QAQC geotechnical acquisition in offshore activity at the drillship, following the acquisition plan and the SOW with the 3rd party in charge of performing the acquisition
· Assess Geo–technical & QAQC the core acquisition
· Enforce industry and COMPANY best practices in Samples acquisition and testing, as well as in samples testing, description, packing and handling.
· Decide in conjunction with CONTRACTOR on when to continue or abort penetration or coring operations.
· Ensure the correct positioning of all the data acquired.
· Track CONTRACTOR performance, including NPTs.
· Keep updated the job progress and forecast.
· QC coring, CPT and any other offshore equipment required to complete the job.
· QC offshore lab equipment and procedures.
· QC field deliverables, including sample descriptions, pictures, offshore lab results, operational daily reports and final field reports.
· Ensure the adequate track of the Chain of Custody and the observation of protocols.
· Interpret and QAQC the data gathered, and reports produced by contractor
A Final Field Report will be prepared and delivered to the Operations Geologist within five (5) days after finishing their duties at the rig site.
The candidate shall:
· CONTRACTOR’s Offshore Geotechnical Supervisor (also named as Geotechnical Supervisor/ Company Representative) shall have a technical degree in Geology/Earth Science, Civil Engineering, Marine Science or related and demonstrate very good geotechnical skills. The candidate shall be familiar with Company best practice of offshore geotechnical campaigns.
· Have experience (at least 10 years) in soil boring and CPT. Also, be proficiency of usage of precise maritime positioning system (GPS).
· Be fluent in English language both in written and spoken.
COMPANY may consider less experience personnel (less than 10years) under this category.
CONTRACTOR shall rate accordingly.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to company executives, ensuring the smooth operation of their daily activities. Your responsibilities will include managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling confidential information, and assisting in various tasks to enhance the executive’s effectiveness and productivity. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, discretion, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Negotiating and managing framework contracts, tenders and other purchases of goods and services in the fieldº of Exploration and Production; from the analysis of the base of current and potential suppliers or at the request of the business areas of its scope (Production, Development…), with the aim of achieving the best purchasing conditions in quality, time, and costs, ensuring optimal support for the viability and continuity of the business/operations.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.