• Lead and be the main focal point of Flights Coordination related to Personnel Management in the Project/Asset.
• Reports to: Logistics Lead.
• Responsible for: Coordination with aviation contractor and rig operations for personnel mobilisation.
• Management of contractors: Helicopters
• Execute coordination of offshore POB, personnel movements, emergency preparedness, cabin and lifeboat allocations
• Ensure safe, reliable, and compliant rig administration services through efficient long- and short-term planning.
• Plan personnel rotations/replacements in terms of sick leaves, vacations, or similar to keep the service operational during working weeks.
• Provide and ensure that the service is executed by competent personnel in terms of training and courses in relevant systems to perform the service with high quality.
Establishing communication lines through e-mail, phone, internet and teams (Office 365) to ensure efficient integration of the service to Company’s IT systems. A shared focal point e-mail address shall be established for the service for Company to use for correspondence.
• Implement duty rotations for Work outside office hours if requested by Company.
• Provide recommendations to Company for adjusting flight schedule if the passenger utilization KPI drops below 70%. Other KPI’s may be added in mutual agreement with Contractor.
• Extra flights shall be approved by Company’s Logistics Lead or OIM prior to ordering.
• Passenger movements and flights shall be planned in WELS system and administrated in the Dawinci system. Passenger bookings shall be done continuously as traveler details are made available for Contractor.
• Graduated as Supply Chain or related disciplines.
Special Knowledge required:
Knowledge in Logsitics system Kabal and DaWinci. SAP MM is highly advisable
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in oil & gas; with focus on offshore logistics operations support activities; helicopter ops.
• It is a must to have previous experience as aviation coordinator.
• Previous experience working as a Logistics coordinator is highly advisable.
• Experience in drilling, production, and information systems in the oil industry.
• General experience with Microsoft Package, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• SAP and Logistics softwares as WELS and DaWinci.
• Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Valid Medical certification.
• Offshore Fit to Work recommended
• BOSIET / GSK training certificate recommended
• Other certificates and competences related with the offshore operations are an advantage.
• Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization's systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
• Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
• Initiate planning, organizing and prioritizing.
• Provide guidance within area of expertise and receive direct supervision.
• Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non conformities as required.
• Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable.
• Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance.
• Stop any job that may harm people or the environment.
• Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.