Field Operator: Crude Lifting Operations
Job Profile Summary:
Implement the written formalisation of agreements reached with third parties for buying and selling physical assets or derivative instruments ensuring the defence of the terms specifically agreed upon and-compliance with the guidelines set by Legal Services and other departments within the Group, analysing their risks and managing claims filed.
1. Draft and agree upon in writing with the counterparties the binding terms of the contracts for buying and selling physical assets and derivative instruments.
2. Draft guarantees, declarations of force majeure, payment requirements, claims, etc., applying the legal criteria indicated at all times by Legal Services.
3. Provide consulting to the business lines in the negotiation of long- contract terms.
4. Formalise framework and ISDA agreements with counterparties with whom larger transactions are closed.
5. Analyse, discuss, and reach agreements with third parties about claims and delayed vessels that may arise in sales contracts that the business unit manages, monitoring payment and issuing reports on delays and claims for all companies within the Group to which the business unit provides service.
6. Check incoming documentation on a daily basis and ensure it is correctly archived and controlled.
7. Act as representative of the group or unit, as well as the Company abroad when required by his/her superior.
8. Coordinate compliance with contractual policies with the legal department.
9. Manage all international trading transactions with Customs and Governmental Bodies, where applicable.
10. Coordinate the allocation of credit limits with economic and financial units,
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.