• Responsible and accountable for well design.
• Prepares and submit Drilling Programs including detailed risk analysis, specification of detailed equipment and personnel and operations optimization; ensuring all Drilling Engineering activities comply with Company standards and local regulations.
• Establish and maintain drilling guidelines, programs and procedures to be in line with International Standards, and COMPANY's specifications,
• Prepares Standard Drilling Instructions for the development wells.
• Coordination with other departments for the execution of the Drilling program.
• Investigate the possible implementation of new drilling technology and application for the drilling program and plan. Make recommendations on the new selected alternatives to management
• Contribute on the preparation of well programs and annual work program of drilling activities to be included in the master plan,
• Liaise with cross-function disciplines. i.e., subsurface (reservoir engineers, geologist & geophysicist), operations, etc. to propose/update related work programs.
• Recommend the annual budget according to the proposed work program and the selected drilling options.
• Prepare and deliver detailed well Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) and JAFE and issue for AFE workflow for SAP system. Monitor WBS creation.
• Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
• Responsible for Drilling Budgetary projections and the Procurement & Contracting of All Drilling Services.
• Prepare and handle the assigned bids for drilling services and contracts. Prepare & evaluate tender packages. Responsible for drilling contracts administration.
• Prepare and issue all the materials request for the drilling operations in SAP system.
• Continuous management and auditing of contractors and vendors in accordance with the Contractor Management System to ensure delivery as per contract on time, safely, within budget and without deviation from any of Company standards, procedures and HSE directives.
• Promote the implementation of COMPANY's SSHE rules and regulations in all works under responsibility.
• Provide input for Drilling Engineering Risk Management Processes and the Emergency Response Plan.
• Prepare risk assessment and incorporate all mitigation plans for specific drilling activities in the detailed Drilling Program.
• Organize procedural HAZOP and DWOP sessions with all key contractors prior to execution.
• Provide advice/guidance to operational team for possible deviation from well program. Prepare MOC as required.
• Review daily drilling reports. Advise on all technical and HSE issues at the rigs.
• Provide an engineering and operations support role to the Drilling Superintendent to ensure equipment supply is timely.
• Responsible for Drilling work program execution: prepare well plans and ensure technical resources and personnel availability for their execution.
• Drilling Engineering support to the Drilling Operations Manager, assist in creating a technically competent well engineering team: prepare reports, statistics & workshops.
• Visit COMPANY’s operating sites to ensure that drilling programs are implemented in accordance with the approved work program, SSHE requirements and COMPANY's standard procedures
• Ensure continuous learning process, prepare and issue the End of Well Reports (EOWR) including Financial Report.
• Responsible for preparing the Well Handover report.
• Ensure all the reporting to authorities is issued in a timely manner.
• Establish and maintain digital filing and storage systems for all technical data.
• Provide any other related work and/or SERVICES as assigned.
• Provide any other related work and/or SERVICES as assigned. Professional Knowledge &
• Minimum 10-15 years in Drilling Operations
• 5-8 years as Drilling Engineer with proven field experience.
• Fluent In Landmark – Well Design Software (Well Design, Stresscheck and Compas)
• Well Control Certification
Désolé, ce poste n'est plus ouvert aux candidatures.
The Fluids Superintendent must demonstrate experience in leading well and operations fluids program preparation, executions and optimization for complex operations, such as: remote operations, exploration campaigns, HPHT, unconventionals, complex directional wells, etc.
We are yrgently looking for a Fluids Supervisor Minimum 15 years of experience in drilling fluids engineering with international operators and /or service provider with ample international experience, a strong knowledge and experience with different HPWBM systems.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.